October 10, 2014

Jangle



Biography: 
Jangle was a skatepunk band from Spain that started in 1998. At the beginning the band was a 4-piece (Javi, Miguel, Aurelio, Primo). At this time the guys were learning to play and did only covers. In 1999, after a few lineup changes, the band write their first song titled Leaving Today. In 2000 the band will record a show with another spanish band named Goblins. Those songs were intended to lead to an album entitled Live In Africa but I was unable to find if it was finally released. Some other lineup changes will occur in the band during the next years and in 2002 they're ready to record their first CD. During its existence Jangle shared the stage with bands like NOFX, Mad Caddies, Good Riddance, Snapcase, NUFAN, GAS Drummers, Goblins

Discography:
- Live In Africa (2001) CD
Pet My Cock (2002) CD

2 comments:

  1. I think they recorded 'Live In Africa' as demo http://web.archive.org/web/20020918011442/http://www.angelfire.com/myband/jangle/biografia.html
    and thanks fro 'Pet My Cock'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem man!
    I've noticed in the booklet of Pet My Cock that there's a page with like 50 pictures of the band and looking carefully at them theres a small pic that is the cover of Live In Africa so I guess it was released, and judging by the cover it was a CD

    ReplyDelete