May 09, 2014

Against Time - And Not For Anyone... (1999)

 

Go to band's profile

Download 

Quality: VBR V0

Infos: 
Release Year: 1999
Label: Meter Records

Lineup:
Ivo Jansen - Vocals
Justin Schlee - Guitar / Backing Vocals
Tjirk Deurloo - Guitar / Backing Vocals
Gilbert - Bass
Kioga - Drums

Tracklist:
01 - Opinions Made
02 - In Our Hands
03 - I Ask Myself
04 - Pull It Up
05 - I Still Believe
06 - Nothing At All
07 - Another Promise
08 - Saw You Laughing
09 - Time To Learn
10 - Today
11 - Blinded
12 - Bring Back My Smile
13 - Trying To Forget
14 - Friends
15 - Muddling Through
16 - Alone Again

1 comment:

  1. really great album, one of my favourites. my fav songs are: Friends, Are Ask my Self, I Still believe.
    This is ona album where i even care a lot about the lyrics. great album. melodic and porefull as i like :)

    ReplyDelete