January 05, 2014

Ditch Raymond - The Twenty Years War Against Conformists, Professors, And Trains (2003)


Go to band's profile

Download 
password : skatepunk

Quality: VBR V0

Infos: 
Release Year: 2003
Label: Shove-It Records

Lineup:
Kyle Olson - Guitar / Vocals
Rob Huffman - Bass / Vocals
Tyler Olson - Drums

Tracklist:
01 - Punk's Dead And Your Parent Sucks
02 - Used
03 - Paper Apologies
04 - American History
05 - Self Righteous
06 - Youth Of Today
07 - Formula For Being A Sucker
08 - Tribute
09 - Burning Bridges
10 - Soliloquy
11 - Daddy Wasn't There
12 - The Lemmings
13 - Another Day
14 - Wanting To Give Up
15 - There's Something In The Water

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Great band! Good to see you back to. Did you received my e-mail for Social Tension?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glad to see you back, Louis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey Louis!! it's awesome to see you again in action... keep it up!! :D btw, did you receive my message in your inbox?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Simon I'm glad you like this band like I do. Yes I received your email a couple of months ago, thanks for the extra infos. I wasnt able to find anything yet, but meybe one day !! I'll make a post about them soon, with some songs ripped from youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to see you Vickz it's been a long time mate :) yeah I got your last message about Dummy album, I'll upload in the next few days sorry about the delay. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a come back, great album! kicks ass directly from the beginning, thats the skatepunk i love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is more than 2 years after this post but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to get a hold of these guys. I loved this album as a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a guy on youtube who says that his uncle was in the band maybe you can try to get in touch with him look in the comments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNWOKxE22_w

      Delete
    2. This is more than 2 years after YOUR post but I was in this band!

      Delete