January 27, 2013

Jordan's Bank


This is an old punk band from St-Lambert, Quebec that was playing in mid 90's. They released their first tape on Help-Ray Cords, the label runned by one of the members of My Big Wheel. Later they decided to start their own label called Delores Can Run Records, and they released a second tape. They also released stuff from their friends band Overbored (SkatePunk) Face Up Reality (Hardcore) and Useless (SkatePunk)

Discography:
- More Than A Price (1995) TAPE
- Promotional Tape (1995) TAPE
- Bet You Wish Your Mom Could Make You Breakfast (1995) TAPE
- Jordan's Bank (1996) TAPE

7 comments:

  1. Where can I find the second tape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I dont know, If I ever find it I'll post it but for now I dont know anyone who has it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Louis,

    I'll see if I can get the mp3's to you.

    Cheers!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what about this two other tapes? https://www.discogs.com/artist/2811156-Jordans-Bank
    Is this same versions of songs? (except 'Never Stop').

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I don't know yet because my tape player has broken before I got the original copies of these tapes. The promo is the same versions, but More Than A Price has different versions I think. I didnt know about the existence of these tapes when I wrote the article, but I will update it right now. When it will be possible for me, I will rip the tapes and upload them

      Delete
    2. Great, will be waiting, love this band :)

      Delete