November 09, 2010

Braskey

I dont know if this band is still alive, I havent heard any news from them since a couple of years. On their Myspace they say they are in a indeffinate hiatus, its like that since 2006... Too bad because they released what is according to me one of the best post-2004 album from USA. They are highly influenced by A Wilhelm Scream, but they also have a lot of influences from old skatepunk bands like Bigwig, Strung Out, Sick Shift which give a dynamic and particular aspect to their songs. I recommand on their myspace the song "Forgive Me Father", it's simply amazing!! If you like their music you should go on Interpunk buy their album "Only You Can Save Yourself" theres only a few copy left and I think it will become very hard to find in the future.

Discography:
- Demo (200x) CD
- Shit Happens When You Party Naked (2004) CD
- Only You Can Save Yourself (2006) CD

Listen to Braskey - Forgive Me Father

No comments:

Post a Comment